In view of the recent enquiries by the applicants regarding the Expression of Interest, the steps to be followed to access the notification and the procedure to submit the proposal are explained below:
- 1) Click here to download the notification with details of posts, Terms of Reference, Job Description and Minimum Qualifications requirements.
- 2) The applicant need to have digital certification key and register with Procurement Portal of Government of Karnataka i.e., https://eproc.karnataka.gov.in/
- 3) For more information on registration, please visit https://eproc.karnataka.gov.in/eprocportal/pages/contractors.jsp#
- 4) To access the above EOI in Procurement Portal, Government of Karnataka, please follow the following steps:
- a) Visit https://eproc.karnataka.gov.in/eprocurement/common/eproc_tenders_list.seam
- b) Select Pre-Qualification Tenders
- c) Enter “ACIWRM/Reg./Experts-EOI/2019-20” in Tender Number
- d) Click Search.
- 5) The proposal must be submitted through eprocurement platform only. The necessary documents shall be scanned and attached against the respective criterion.
- The proposals submitted in hard copies/ email will not be considered.
- The closing date for submission of proposal is 25th June 2019 within 4.00 P.M.
Further clarifications, if any, can be sought at email@example.com